Friday, April 06, 2007

Quick update!






Well I just got back from a few days in Bordeaux...now anyone reading my blog might say but Tara you hated Bordeaux. I'm a strong believer in second chances, and in fact I loved Bordeaux so much that I stayed for 3 days this time. It helped a little that I got to do a private wine tasting at St Emilion - where I bought my 'wedding wine' for me, Christina and Meghan. I'm also enjoying my travels because my friend Priya came to visit me from Canada. The other day we had a picnic on the coast of the atlantic with Champagne, rilletes, cheese, baguette and some lovely french deserts! I also got to see my friend Elodie again, who lives in France but stayed in Canada for a year. She met up with us in Bordeaux for a day.
All in all everything here is good. Nicole will be here on Saturday and I only have one more week of classes after my holiday. My year is coming to an end. I'm going to miss this country so much, I know I can always come back but I'll never get this year back. The girls here have become like family, and I've met a lot of people that it will be really hard to say goodbye to. This year has been the best experience of my life to date. I know I have grown so much this year. I can't wait to come home and see everyone and share the stories and the pictures. Enough sob stories! I still have a month left.
I love you all, stay tuned - i'm sure i'll have lots of eventful stories after me and Nicole get back from Majorca!
xoxoxo
Tara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I haven't been on here in awhile to comment on Tara's travels but I blame this not on myself but on facebook as it occupies most of my internet time. Damn you facebook, you are wrecking lives everywhere! Tara I cannot believe that this year is over! I mean seriously did you really think that it was going to go by this fast because I sure as hell didn't. I am a little sad that you will be living in Waterloo next year but according to Bobbie anything is closer then where you are now lol. I guess I never really had to experience what it was like to live so far away from Tara because we are doing it at the same time. This is probably a good thing because I don't know if I could of made it through a year in Acton without you, I mean really who would I have done my homework with? And even if I found someone to do homework with, would they have gotten high with me after we were done and eaten all of Pete's sugar free Oatmeal cookies? I mean Tara you are irreplaceable!! Next year you can pretty much assume that I will be spending some drunken nights at your Waterloo crib, sign me up baby!! Love you tons!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah that was from me,
Love Jaime