Tuesday, March 27, 2007

week from hell

Well this week has been fun! It's super stress time in the semester and of course I get sick! I have a million exams and papers due, and a million places to go for my cultural report. The good news is that after this week of hell I have my friend Priya coming for a week, and then my sister for 2 weeks. Me and Priya are going to check out some places here in France, me and Nicole are doing Paris (i'll be doing the touristy stuff for the 270000 time, but it's always cool to see other peoples reaction when they see the eiffel tower for the first time). Then me and Nicole have a week at an all inclusive resort in Majorque (Spain) booked! After Spain we will have one full day in Nantes together so I can show her the stuff aroud here. I can't wait to see her.
Some more good news to kick off my week: I got a house for next year in Waterloo. It's an 8 month lease which is awesome because I won't have to worry about subleting in the summer!
Now I just have to figure out whether or not i'm doing my course this summer, this will decide the date of my return to Canada!
Anyhow, i've got to go finish my laundry write a paper for history, do some reading responses for Philosophy and study for 2 exams before my 5pm class! Oh the life of a student!

No comments: