Friday, January 19, 2007

ITS OFFICIAL - DUBLIN FOR ST PATRICKS DAY!!!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I just booked my ticket to go to Dublin Ireland for St. Patricks day (don't worry uncle John I'll take lots of pics). Probably like the most expensive plane ticket ever, but at least I have a free place to stay once i'm there.

More exciting news: IM GOING TO ENGLAND THE WEEKEND BEFORE I GO TO DUBLIN!!!!!!

Then more exciting news: before I go to England or Dublin IM GOING TO AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, AND GERMANY!!!!!!
I'm doing the sound of music tour in Austria!!!!!! I so want to dress up.

But before even doing all of that, this weekend i'm GOING TO DO A TOUR OF LES CHATEAUX DE LA LOIRE!!!!!

Then in 2 weeks I'M GOING TO AMSTERDAM!!!!!!!!!!
--I swear i'm just going to check out the museums...well after i hit up the cafe, if i can still remember that i wanted to go to a museum, or if i can still remember what a museum is


Anyhow, i'm done bragging. I hope everything is going well in canada!!!!
Love y'all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought we were going to try and go to London??????? I hate you!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.