Friday, January 12, 2007

BACK IN FRANCE!!!!!

Me and the Girls - 01/02/07
Well I'm back. My vacation passed by so fast. I was so happy to see my girls again though. The only thing that sucks is our courses as usual. My 19th C. Lit prof is trying to screw me (figuratively).

I realized upon my return that I really love this country. I deffinetly can see myself back here one day.

School wise over the holidays I figured out that I am going to carry on with my masters!!!!!! and maybe even more...

I guess I'll just be one of those professional students.

More exciting news: I'M GOING TO DUBLIN FOR ST.PATRICKS DAY!

I can't wait, that will be one for the books. My next vaca will be in February though, and I think I'm going to Austria and Switzerland. I'm alos going to do a weekend tour of the Castles in my region.

Now I have to pack in as much travel as I can seeing as I have to be back for a summer course at the end of may.



Other random news, i'm sort of pissed today. I was supposed to teach this morning, I wake up early go to the school I work at and there are no students. It was a P.D. day so I came here to the university, now i'm just waisting time until my class.

I hope all is well at home (or in Alberta, or in B.C. etc.),

Tara

xoxoxo

No comments: