Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas, Happy New Years and all that jazz

To everyone who may read this I just want to say that I hope you had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and I hope you have a magnificent New Years.
My Christmas was great. Quite traditional for the Hargrave family. I jumped in my parents bed at 6:30 in the morning to wake them up, put on a pot of coffee - Had some Bailey's in my coffee (GOOOOOD MORNING!) woke up Grumpy went out fed the dog and cat - had a smoke. Came in the house had coffee and Bailey's #2. Went down stairs to open presents - half way through presents grabbed bottle of champagne #1 - a ten year old bottle from France. Finished opening presents, finished bottle of champagne - went up stairs started making breakfast grabbed a beer, finished beer - breakfast ready bottle of champagne #2 - Played with my Marie Antoinette action figure with the ejecting head - checked out my new nano then beer, beer, beer - blur. People came over - Bobbie, Jay, Hayden, Grace, Jeremy, Jaime, Meighan, Phil - big turkey dinner more beer - Leshelle, Cameron blur, blur blur - was supposed to go out, it was 10pm but I was still in my pyjama's and was in no state to see people - so a few more beers and I fell asleep on the couch! It was quite the happy drunken Christmas as usual at the Hargrave house.
So here was my x-mas day, I hope you all had a great one too.
Happy Holidays, and to my Berlioz girls I'll see you very soon
Tara

No comments: